I should be allowed to blurt the merest idea, If by random whim, one occurs to me
Tuesday, October 22, 2013
I am not worried, I am not overly concerned
This time of year always makes me a little blue. Not just the grey skies, but the fall air has a way of making me remember and I feel compelled to listen to music that does nothing but make those memories stronger. We've all moved on and we all turned out ok. Strange byproducts of the intensity, like being able to correctly hear cries of help from others, reaffirms my belief that our paths crossed for a reason. Scars were created for a reason. But so was healing. Like all deep cuts, they may never bother us after the healing is complete, but what remains will always have us remember. I don't regret it, so I don't mind still carrying it with me. I don't mind the tears or the sadness, because we all are fine. By Thanksgiving, I'll be fine again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment