I don't have time. I'm taking the few moments now to jot this blog down because if I don't, it'll continue to get pent up in me and I will go on letting the slightest provocation make me burst into yelling or tears or both.
Since I can't really give specific dates (I'm not really supposed to), I have to generalize my timeline. Plus, no one will give me specific dates anyway, so it's not like I have to vague out on the details I don't have.
I get my husband back in a couple weeks, but then we have to wait out the holiday weekend so that we can travel to an air force base to get an EXTRA passport for Violet and me. But the lady who is in charge of that wouldn't allow me to make an appointment a month ago and has yet to get back to us so that we can arrange a time in the TWO DAYS of flexibility we have to make this happen.
And now, it looks like the supposed 2 days will be taken away from us because the moving company that takes our stuff to storage while we're in Japan can't do it on any other day than less than a week after Scott gets back into the country. That takes away the week I was depending on to go through our stuff to figure out what goes and what stays.
I can't do it now because I have a little girl who still needs watching over and to make sure she's happy and I didn't make friends in Pagosa to ask for help. I don't have my evenings because I still have left over projects for the wedding party. We don't have March to play with because of the insanity I decided to lump on myself of having a final party with my friends and family to finally celebrate the marriage and consequent family Scott and I have started.
The only reason why I can even write whatever fragmented thoughts I have right now is that Violet is fine with dancing in the living room, wondering why her Mommy is crying in the corner of the room in front of the computer.
No comments:
Post a Comment