Saturday, January 26, 2013

As he waddled away, Waddle, Waddle

This is the first time I have something short to blog about. Everything else on my mind is long-winded and complicated with too much emotion: single-parenting, moving to a different country, isolation, family relations - a virtual "choose your adventure" into my psyche.

But since last night, this has been my distraction. I finally was able to catch up on the last several "Glee" episodes as I worked on a family calendar and as I watched Jan 24's episode I was pleasantly surprised by a show that has lost its luster for me. I heard the version of "Baby Got Back" that I love by Jonathan Coultron. And I went to ew.com to see what kind of review they gave it and this is where I discovered I was wrong. Sort of.

Evidently, the hub-bub of the song is that it WASN'T credited to him. More on that here.

I am, of course, on Team JoCo, mostly because what Fox/creative team of Glee did was very uncool, to say the very least. But what I find funniest about this ordeal is that Team JoCo is looking for a duck quack to prove being ripped off. Forget the fact that the line "Johnny C's in trouble" was also incorporated. And in all of this, all I can think of is Jamie on Mythbusters saying, "Quack, damn you."

No comments: