Tuesday, March 8, 2011

In my prison cell I bide my time, Always thinking, Always busy cooking up an angle

Violet will only allow herself to be swaddled on very rare occasions now a days. It's as seldom as when she allows me to set her down either in her crib or pack n' play for her first morning nap so that I can have breakfast.

If by chance she lets me swaddle her, there is a time limit. After a short while, she channels Houdini and this is what I find while I listen to her grunt and strain against her straightjacket:

Esc-a-pay

2 comments:

aaron said...

that pic is great. like i was saying to you on the phone, nathaniel was the same way. we would put him down and before we even got out of the room somehow the swaddle was broken and he was sprawled in his crib. maybe you've given birth to another little baby who hates blankets and shoes and loves being outside.

Susan said...

The difference will be that I won't mind Violet being a hippie... except for the free love part