- (Re) Started my life with Scott
- Went to Vegas to celebrate turning 32
- Lost a job in Tennessee
- Had a last minute surprise for Valentines weekend
- Went to my 10th home opener for the Mets
- Moved to Idaho
- Found out I am pregnant
- Got married in Colorado in front of close family and some friends (and 'celebrated' by going to a Barenaked Ladies concert at the Red Rocks)
- Moved into a very nice house
- Found out we're expecting a girl
- Attended 3 out of the 6 weddings of friends
- Found out 4 other people I know are expecting, one of whom already delivered a healthy baby boy
- Had my first Christmas with my new husband and a 'real' home
I should be allowed to blurt the merest idea, If by random whim, one occurs to me
Saturday, January 22, 2011
I'm 33 for a moment, Still the (woman), but you see I'm a they, A kid on the way, A family on my mind
Things that have happened since my last birthday:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I did enjoy the Valentine's surprise, and my sharing in Scott's cahoots.
Post a Comment