Because it's been many months since I last blogged about anything, I was going to dedicate my first entry back to explaining all that has changed. And believe me, there has been A LOT that has altered since the spring.
I was going to give the background needed to explain why my romantic life seems to be like a whirlwind, when if fact, this love story has been a long time coming and everything is just now falling into place.
I was going to write about the excitement and apprehension I feel about becoming a mother. And the fact that my sudden and conscious abstinence from caffeine has left me feeling bizarre and out of sorts.
I was going to get into my thoughts about my new surroundings and the relief I feel about the prospect of being in one place for longer than a year.
However, all of this will have to come at a later time. Right now it's about 5:30 in the morning and I feel I need to be a bit more eloquent to give justice to any of the aforementioned topics.
I hope you have the patience (and the desire) to come back for these stories. They are pretty good ones.
1 comment:
Looking forward to the updates. And it's really awesome to see things coming together. :o)
Post a Comment