Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Strawberries N Cream Pudding Cookies

Here's my Pinterest board for food.

And the next recipe I followed was for Strawberries N Cream Pudding Cookies.

Ingredients

  • 1 cup butter softened
  • 2 TB strawberry jello
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1 3.5 oz. box white chocolate pudding package instant
  • 2 1/2 cups flour
  • 1 tsp. baking soda
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 1 bag white chocolate chips 

 

Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Cream butter, sugar and jello together. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
  3. In a separate bowl, mix together flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt. Slowly add to butter mixture. Mix well. Add vanilla.
  4. Stir in white chocolate chips.
  5. Spoon onto a greased baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes. ENJOY!
------
I didn't take any pictures of the process and I did have to tweak the recipe a bit right away because the commissary didn't sell white chocolate pudding, but all in all, the cookies came out pretty good.

I've decided that I want to combine other pudding/jello combo's and I have yet to do it a second time, but I do have a bag of puddings and jello's waiting for me to try again.

I also figured out that I have to become friends with my neighbors in my building or the Fourres will became very round.

No comments: